Terms and Conditions
- You are securing one of a limited number of places The Relationship Protocol offers in this round of Right Your Relationships. In this document, The Relationship Protocol will also be referred to as “the Company.” “Right Your Relationships” will also be referred to as “RYR,” “the program,” “the course,” and “the workshop.” You will also be referred to as “the student” and “the participant.”
- We make it easy to understand what it is like to do business with The Relationship Protocol.
- By joining Right Your Relationships, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
You have gone through the screening process and have been approved for the program. This means:
1. You understood and agreed to the conditions and requirements that were outlined on the information/sales and checkout page for the Right Your Relationships course.
Conditions and language are are as follows:
If any of the following circumstances are occurring, unfortunately this course is NOT for you at this time.
There is some personal attention during the live meetings, however, I am limited in the scope of how helpful I can be as your instructor.
If you are experiencing any of the above circumstances, please DO NOT purchase this workshop and instead, seek professional help or therapy so you can get the attention that you need and deserve.
2. You understand that this is an educational program only. It is not a therapeutic or medical environment.
3. Debra Roberts’ role is only as an instructor for the course.
4. You have completed an enrollment questionnaire.
5. You have had a phone conversation with Debra Roberts, Instructor for class and CEO of The Relationship Protocol, and you were approved for the course.
6. If you were not approved for the class, please understand that the decision is not made lightly. These decisions are made by keeping the best interest of all students in mind and with the desire to have everyone be successful in achieving their goals.There is not intended to be seen as a rejection, as much as a suggestion that another program or service might be better suited for your needs and situation at this time. Our intentions are always to serve individuals in the best way possible.
THIS IS WHAT THE RIGHT YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ONLINE WORKSHOP INCLUDES
- Online Portal Access. From the start date of their program to 1 week after the program ends, current students have access to the workshop by logging into The Relationship Protocol’s Right Your Relationships online program dashboard. The access link is provided by the Company.
- Weekly Recorded Lessons. There are 10 consecutive weeks of recorded lessons. The first lesson is available on the starting date of the student’s 10-week class cycle. The last lesson is available on the 10th week of the class cycle. Lessons are designed to improve communication skills, increase self-awareness and create more fulfilling relationships. Students will also learn The Relationship Protocol communication model and how to implement the model as well as other communication strategies in their personal lives.
Live Community Meetings. Every week during the 10-week course cycle, there will be a 1-hour live community meeting which will take place on a video chat online platform with the students in that cycle of the RYR program. The purpose of these meetings is to provide additional learning and resources, to support students in their efforts to use the material in their relationships, address challenges, and answer their questions. All current students receive a link via email on the day of the meeting. Debra Roberts will be present and lead the live meetings. We ask that you do not invite anyone who is not registered for the program to attend the live meetings with you. All Live meetings are recorded and the recording will be housed in your class’ private Facebook group. You have access to watch the weekly recorded meetings throughout the duration of your 10-week program.
- Online Worksheets. The worksheets give students an opportunity to personalize the information from the weekly lesson and apply it to their own lives. The document is downloadable and answers can be filled in.
- Supplemental Bonus Materials. Additional helpful documents, articles, etc relating to the subject of the weekly lesson are provided for all lessons. There are usually 2 additional bonus items.
- Lifetime Access. Students will have lifetime access to the recorded video lessons. They will receive a link containing all lessons upon completion of the program. However, seven days after their program is completed, they will no longer have access to the weekly worksheets, other bonus materials, or the recorded live meetings. It is recommended that worksheets and bonus materials are downloaded and/or printed prior to completing the
THESE ARE *NOT* INCLUDED
- Services. Separate individual coaching and done-for-you services of any kind are not included.
- Ownership of Written Materials. As a participant, you will have one license for yourself to view written materials provided by The Relationship Protocol. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. You may not copy, re-engineer, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without the express written consent of The Relationship Protocol, which it may withhold for any reason. If you are interested in information about licensing the Right Your Relationships curriculum for your organization, please email Debra Roberts directly, at [email protected]. There are a number of licensing options available.
- Trademark Usage. The Relationship Protocol protects its names. You are not receiving permission to use trade and service marks for The Relationship Protocol, Right Your Relationships, or any other trademark of the Company, even if not listed here.
- Results Not Guaranteed. If you are approved to join the RYR program as a student, you are receiving a space in the program, support and guidance, but not guaranteed results from participating in the program. Results cannot be guaranteed.
- Confidentiality. While we will never divulge anything you share during your time in the program, because of the nature of group calls, The Relationship Protocol cannot guarantee confidentiality. Do not share any confidential and proprietary information which may harm your business or personal interests if repeated, copied, or otherwise transmitted and/or implemented by a third party. Please notify us immediately if you believe your confidentiality has been compromised by any member of the group and we will promptly address the issue.
The Relationship Protocol and Debra Roberts want you to be satisfied with your purchase of Right Your Relationships, but it’s important that you complete all of the training, apply the strategies to the best of your ability, and attend all of the live community meetings.
Here is Debra Roberts’ Personal Transformation Guarantee:
My Personal Transformation Guarantee allows you to go through the course with an 11-week money-back guarantee. I want you to be satisfied with your purchase of Right Your Relationships, but it’s important that you have put full effort into the 10-week course. You must complete all of the 10 recorded lessons, complete all of the 10 worksheets, attend and participate in all 10 live meetings, and apply the strategies to the best of your ability.
This guarantee is governed by the following terms.
To qualify for a refund, you must watch all recorded video lessons (our course dashboard does track video views), complete all lesson worksheets, and attend all live community meetings. In the event you decide you did not achieve the results you were hoping for, contact my client care team at [email protected] and let us know you would like to request a refund. Your request must be received by 11:59 PM EST on the 77th day following the start of the live course. You must include all of the requested coursework (worksheets) and a list of all live meetings you attended, with your written and dated refund request. If the requested materials are not received by the 77th day, your refund request will be denied.
Your refund request must include ALL of the following items:
- A dated and written request for the refund including specific reasons for such a request.
- Copies of all completed worksheets.
- List of dates of all live meetings you attended.
We will not approve refund requests more than 77 days following the start of the live course. After day 77, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless of if you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a 30 day payment plan, you are required by law to complete the remaining payment of your payment plan. Upon approval of your refund, we will promptly issue a full refund via our payment processor.
The Relationship Protocol company and I (Debra Roberts) have no control has no control over the payment processor and the speed at which refunds are credited to your original payment source. The company is not able to expedite refunds nor are the company or I able to issue refunds via company check.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by The Relationship Protocol client care team.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact my client care team at [email protected].
ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
1. Disclaimer of Warranties.
You understand the Right Your Relationships is offered on an “as-is, where-is” basis, without any implied or express warranty as to its performance or to the results that may be obtained by using the program. This limited warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties (if any) created by any documentation.
2. Damages are limited under this Agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE RELATIONSHIP PROTOCOL WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY COST, LOSS OF PROFITS AND THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS, ARE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
3. No Professional Advice.
The Company does not engage in the rendering of medical, legal, accounting, financial, or other mental health or clinical professional services. This is strictly an educational program. Suggestions may be offered by the Instructor, however, you acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from this program. It is further understood that before you utilize any techniques suggested by this program, you should consult licensed professionals as applicable.
4. The Relationship Protocol can end your participation in the program.
The Relationship Protocol may determine, in its sole discretion and without requiring disclosure of the reason, that the relationship under this Agreement must terminate. In this circumstance, The Relationship Protocol will provide a refund to you.
5. New York law governs this Agreement and it will be enforced by either party in New York.
This Agreement will be governed by New York law, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. I understand and agree that I submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of this state and agree that any legal proceeding commenced shall take place in Oyster Bay, New York.